The search is on for the newest member of the Firehouse Media Team. We’re seeking an Assistant Search Strategist to collaborate on the management of paid marketing campaigns through keyword-based marketing initiatives and by leveraging bid optimization tools to manage paid search operations across devices and search engines. If paid search strategy gives you those warm fuzzy feelings, you’re in the right place.
Learn more about the role below, and if you're ready to apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Assistant Search Strategist in the subject line.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop paid search strategy to satisfy and exceed clients’ business goals
- Collaborate across digital planning teams for cross-channel, integrated marketing solutions
- Create and manage campaign operations designed around client objectives and KPIs
- Campaign budget management and bid optimization
- Analyze performance and build client optimization recommendations
- Regularly test and optimize campaigns, evaluating performance of:
- Multivariate targeting
- Ad copy
- Work with search engine and technology partners to identify process efficiencies and new campaign opportunities.
- Proactively recommend improvements to search campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Spreadsheet and database proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset
- Certifications in Google Ads and Bing AdCenter preferred
- Comfortable with Google Analytics
- One to two years relevant search experience
- Mathematically inclined
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years equivalent agency experience preferred
- Internship or relevant class work focused on search engine marketing
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large sets of data