We’re looking for the next class of Firehouse interns. That you?
Our 10-week, paid internship program starts June 6th and, this year, we’re looking for a fresh face to serve as our Strategy Intern.
Here’s how it works: Tell us why you would be the best summer intern in either FIVE SLIDES OR FIVE MINUTES. What do we mean by that? Well, that’s up for creative interpretation. The only guidelines are you have to make your case within five presentation slides or five minutes of audio/video (and, you know, be tasteful).
Examples of what you could include might be:
- What makes you, you
- Why you have a passion for advertising
- Some of your best work
- Point of view on something timely happening in the ad world
- Relevant experiences you’ve had in the past
In order to be considered for this summer’s internship program, you must complete this request.
All submissions are due to email@example.com by 5:00 PM CDT on Friday, April 7th.
Are you a fit?
Brand Strategy Intern requirements:
- Capable of monitoring competitor strategies and marketing activity.
- Ability to participate in brainstorms, creative development reviews, etc.
- Eagerness to learn how to translate research into meaningful stories for clients.
- Skilled at performing competitive audits.
- Please provide a portfolio that demonstrates research output, creative strategy and channel planning.
You’ll be expected to report for duty, in-person Tuesdays-Thursdays in our Dallas office. Interns will have Mondays & Fridays off, for a total work week of 24 hours.
Our interns will be paid $15/hour, in addition to great experience, cool people and free snacks.
The internship starts 6/6 and ends 8/17. If you have a vacay planned, don’t sweat it. We can be flexible.
Make sure your submission email includes:
SUBJECT LINE: Brand Strategy Internship Application
And give us:
- Your name
- Phone number
- College attending and graduation month/year
- Your five slides or five minutes of audio/video
- Portfolio/work examples (if applicable)
Show us what you’ve got and have fun with it!